Why We Like The FullTilt 5 Bike Rack
You could just take the sort of family vacation where you pedal 100 miles a day for five days straight and end up right where you started, or you could load the family’s bikes onto the Yakima FullTilt 5 Bike Rack, drive somewhere cool, and actually spend your time having fun. If you opt for the latter, the fully-assembled FullTilt 5 is ready to go out of the box. All you have to do is slide it into your hitch receiver (it fits both 1.25in and 2in versions) lock it in with the AutoPin, and give the tool-free SpeedKnob a spin to lock it down. Fully padded arms and Yakima’s anti-sway cradles and removable Zip Strips keep your bikes from banging into each other while you’re on the move, and an integrated Same Key Lock System locks everything to everything else, so you can stop for nature breaks and milkshakes without leaving Jimmy outside to play sentry.
If you need to get into the trunk, just pull the UpperHand lever to tilt the rack back, even when it’s fully loaded, or fold it away into an unobtrusive package when you’re leaving the bikes at home. Last but not least, Yakima included an integrated bottle opener, so you can enjoy a cold one when you finally leave the road behind and get camp all set up.
- A 5-bike rack that’s simple and easy to use
- UpperHand tilting and storage lever for convenience
- Removable ZipStrips secure bikes to rack (extras included)
- Tool-free SpeedKnob tightens and locks rack to car
- Fully padded arms and anti-sway cradles
- Integrated Same Key Lock System security
- Bottle opener
- Fits 1.25in and 2in hitch receivers
- Bike Capacity: 5
- Compatibility: [hitch] 1.25in, 2in
- Locks Included: yes, SKS (Same Key Lock System)
- Part Number: 8002463
- Recommended Use: travel, biking
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.