Why We Like The SUPDawg Surf Rack
When we need to securely transport two stand-up paddleboards, we do so with the Yakima SUPDawg Surf Rack. We like this crossbar-mounted rack because it makes easy work of transporting over-sized paddleboards thanks to its integrated rollers for easy loading/unloading, sliding attachment for boards up to 36-inches wide, and soft padding cradles. Integrated strap management resolves annoying flapping issues when we’re hauling at highway speeds.
- Reliable SUP racks that make transport a breeze
- Sliders secure two SUP boards, up to 36-inches wide
- Integrated rollers for loading/unloading SUP boards
- Soft padding cradles + integrated strap management
- SKS locks included (locks both rack and boards)
- Tool-free installation makes for quick and easy setup
- Includes two SupDawgs, tiedown strap, adapters, two cords
- Surfboard Capacity: 2
- Compatibility: Yakima round and aero bars, fits most factory, aero, and square crossbars
- Locks Included: yes, SKS locks included (locks both rack and boards)
- Part Number: 8004075
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
- Activity: travel
There are no reviews yet.